R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Grp mario tuned vs RB c6 l2g
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 04:19 AM
buggydad
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by infanterene
I have a C6 L2G with a JP4 pipe in a Losi 2.0. I used to run Ninja motors which are very simular to the GRP's.

I dont recomend the the C6 motor/pipe kit. It comes with the 2045 pipe which is great for runtime but really kills power on the C6. With a JP4 the motor is a monster. Crazy bottom, top and midrange.

The C6 is a lot of money but for my track I need it. We have big jumps with very short run ups. After whatching a video of your track, it looks like you dont really need that much bottom end. You could probably save some money going with a ws7 but if money is no object than the c6 is good too.

My ninjas were slow but gave me great runtime. Usually pitted at 10 min. They held a tune very well also.

By the way dont waste any money on hopups for the 2.0. They will not make it faster or more durable.
Im going C6 again. I ran a jp2 with my last c6 and i liked it but got poor runtimes.But I'm willing to try The jp4 what part of the power band does that favor?
I don't have any spare engines maybe ill pick up a ws7 before the race season starts.(i like to have an extra just in case so I'm not out of a race day over something dumb)
And no hopup parts needed sounds even better
Thanks for all the response