R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Dynamite Platinum 21
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 11:17 PM
xpertpredator
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ridgerunner1
Hey guys here is something i found on another borad on how to set the middle needle something the dealers don't tell you, Now on my axial 28 it was running great but not as good as i thought it should and after setting in this way it really screams great bottom end and great top end worth a try guys i think you will be happy.

a just your mid to stock setting then take off the high needle housing and look inside, now on the mid needle there are four holes around the needle one of those holes should be in line with the high needle ( now it dont have to be right in line with the high needle but in that area at stock setting ) put your high needle house back on , I would then retune after this it was well worth it to me and also made tuning eazyer if the mid is not set right you wouldn't get a good tune, I then sealed off my mid needle after i found that were it was set after doing this was just right, one other thing is if you want to play with this needle mark where your mid needle is set after this as the a justments on the mid is done at a 1/4 turn at a time and also the mark gives you something to check to make sure the needle isn't moving.

And predator if you played with the mid like you said give this a try that engine should run great then give me a hell yea.
If the track is open this weekend, I will definitely try that. What damage could be done? How do you take of the hsn? Has anyone else done this?