R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - cyclone, lrp, others???
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2001, 06:56 AM
Pro Models
Tech Regular

If there is someone who knows exactly what happened to the Lrp speedos sold in Malta I tihnk I am the one who knows since I was the one to send them for repair being the Maltese distributor.

1. During a massive shunt with another car one of my clients Quantum gave way from the double sided tape and unfortunately the casing broke to pieces i.e the speedo was still working perfect until it got damaged unintenionaly

2. The other Quantum sent worked perfectly... it only had a small problem with storing a particular program everynow and then obviously it needed repair

3 The last speedo that Mr. Bull has been blabing about that has gone up in smoke happened after a crash with another car during racing which most probs shorted something resulting in the smoke.

The rests of the speedos sold till this very day still work perfectly with all clients being satisfied with the improved efficiency they get from there Quantums. No body takes any credit away from Novak who also produce excellent products but unfortunately when you have some agent who sells them who is trying to do as much damage as possible to other distributors as he cannot except the fact that competition exists you end up with a lot crap being said.

I also wonder how people can say that the Quantum isn't good after having been voted best Speedo...follow this link.

http://www.wildhobbies.com/rc2001/page1.asp

All The Best !!!!

Pro Models