R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Jeff Crosson
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm not talking about the other people. It's not my fault there were three other people. It was an example of one of my best runs, and it's very fast. If I get a great run, but there's only a few people there, that doesn't matter; I'm talking about how fast my car was, and I'm comparing it runs gotten on other race days, and there you could still say it's in the Top 3. Only a few people here (RedRocketRacing - thank you) got my point - that was one of my best runs - and if you compare it to all of the runs on the track on different weeks, it's very fast. Take a look.

So, back to what we were talking about. When big races come around or when the traction comes up, I put stiffer springs. After a big race at our track, and when we went back to normal racing, I kept the 15 and 17.5 on and the car felt "floaty," like said before. But when I put the slightly springs back on. The car wgrip great - front and rear. It a lot of steering, but not too much to make it loose. I always try knew things almost every week (like what Matt Howard says), and have found the these springs somehow make it handle good. It also seems like many other people at our track run soft springs too, so I guess our track is just like that.

Last edited by Jeff Crosson; 12-20-2008 at 06:47 PM.