R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - gear bag
Thread: gear bag
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 08:17 AM
RacerScott
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tex1
After playing serious paintball and traveling with heavy gear... I came to the realization that something a little stronger was in order.
I now run with a Pelican 1630 Transport case. They are pricy! It has been all over the world with heavy gear in it and it always arrives intact and undisturbed.
It will hold all of my tools, Start box, Fluids, engines, tires and just any and all general maint items for racing buggy.
I also run a Pelican 1400 for my radio and extra servos, electrical parts and batteries.
Why? Because they are indestructable for ordinary use. They are also warrantied for life and water tight.

This leaves my car and outdoor gear in their own bags. This includes extension cords, cleaning bucket w/ brush, lights, soap, trash bags, towels, poncho, hat and gloves, bug wipes, cleaning wipes and sunscreen. This stuff only goes if I'm really traveling to a large race.
Is the pelican 1400 big enough for a radio, I want o buy one for my Helios, but I was going to get a 1500, id like a 1400 if it will fit.