R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What pipe for an O.S. Max 21Vz V-spec
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 05:01 PM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mungen
i'd run a os 2060 pipe. jp pipes suck on fuel mileage or get a grp pipe that is what i run my$.25 in put.
I get 10 mins of run time with v-spec and jp-3 in my truggy. I would say thats pretty good milage. Also if you are talking about the GRP 2053 then I would definately not reccomend that pipe. Those pipes actually limit power. A normal 053 would be much better. I know one of the motor guys(I think maximo) explained why the grp pipe limits power somewhere around here. I believe he said it is designed for european noise regulation laws. So in there attempt to limit noise they also limited power(or something like that). JP-3 might not be the best for it but it certainly is good enough(atleast for me) I have yet to try the EB pipe but that is supposed to be one of the best. Plus they are cheap. I got mine from ebay for like $57 shipped to my door. You can see the dyno graphs of the 2041(EB pipe) on www.ebmods.com It shows better preformance than even the os pipes which are not cheap. Ok i'm done now lol