R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC BODZ is a CLOWN!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Chris K
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t0adman
I would recommend anyone making a purchase from Bodz to use PayPal as your form of payment and pay the extra fee for insurance. If he does not deliver the item in a timely manner (get a commitment in writing before purchasing) then contest it through PayPal. They aren't helpful unless you've paid them to pursue dead beat sellers. I know that doesn't help anyone who already got screwed by this crackhead but it might be a way to sting him going forward. Once PayPal gets on his case and they determine he's a dirtball they'll close his account. Since PayPal is owned by eBay they will hopefully take further action to prevent him from listing future auctions.
Guys, guys, guys...... (in my most fatherly tone!)

The solution to this is so freakin simple!

DO NOT BUY FROM DOUG OR HIS COMPANY!

It's truthfully NOT any more complicated then that - it's NOT your job or MINE to set up 'stings' or try to trap this doofus - JUST hold onto your money and work with a reputable painter like WED Jim Clint's Creations or Nemo! Any good painter can 'adapt' the Bodz designes if that's what you want but the bottom line is any transaction you would initiate with this clown carries risk of loosing your money - and let's face it, very few have extra that they can afford to loose!

I'm NOT being argumentative here - it's SAD that this clown has taken a bunch of you for your hard earned bucks and hopefully some resolution can be found for you BUT he can't 'get' you if you don't do business with him!