R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:57 AM
lotus1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TimNJ
lol! ok... I'll be there. You talked me into it. You better be there, though! I don't want to drive 180 miles round trip just to have to run with/around/into the back of the minis again. lol I'll try to scrounge up a couple more 1/12 guys from Dirt Runners, but chances are slim to none that anyone will be up for the long trip after our racenight ends so late.

Speaking of long trips, I know it would be a long haul for most of you guys, but if any of you are looking for a place to race roadcourse on Friday nights, Xtreme RC Addicts in Moonachie, NJ runs stock mini, mod mini, 19T/13.5 1/12 scale and 17.5 touring car. The track is a little smaller than Marshall's, but it's layed out really well and the quality of the driving there is very high. I raced with a couple of the 360 guys there last Friday night.

It's located at 200 Moonachie Ave, Moonachie, NJ. It's basically a few miles north of the Meadowlands complex. Fees are $15 for your 1st entry, $5 for each additional. Racing starts at around 7ish.
I don't knpw man....Hitting Minis...Not sure I wanna race with someone like that...See all sunday.M