Thread: cen matrix
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 06:51 PM
jfc_tech
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andrew Smolnik
http://www.cenracing.com/newproduct/r2diff.html

New Lightweight CEN Diffs are now in stock!!

Check it out.

Chrobar: The "Bottom" Left pic is the RTR Pro car which will be out January-ish.

thanks for your patience guys.. we have been working very hard on a couple of projects including a Trophy Truck. All very soon to be released. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!
Hi there Andrew... its nice that Cen keep coming up with new products and innovation.. and i have been following this thread for a long time since I know Gene through this site and our site links too...

ok, what i want say is that for the link above, i can't access it. it gives me error and this is what Google explain to me - here google safe browsing message:

What is the current listing status for www.cenracing.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 904 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 20 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2008-12-14, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2008-12-14.

Malicious software includes 272 scripting exploit(s), 8 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 19 domain(s), including nbh3.ru/, aspx46.com/, 8hcs.ru/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including aspx46.com/, 4log-in.ru/, 19ssl.net/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.cenracing.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
with that.. can anyone posted the image here. From my site, the site seems to be blocked. sigh