R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Warpspeed Racing
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 06:28 PM
rayhuang
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default My race report

Axiom -good to hear about your run on the Carpet. I had a okay day on my first dau with the Demon, but thats not the cars fault.

I had a awesome run going in the second when car glitched and I turned 90 degrees and hit the inner barrier and stripped the servo horn. Third run I was running a batt. pack that just wasnt that fast.

So good and bad news. Glitched all day. Found it after third round (worn through wires on on/off switch on ESC). Started 5th in the B and took the lead after about 1 minute. Pulled out a lead and was on 26 5:01 till the last two laps when lapping backmarkers who were in their own races and lost 4 seconds on last two laps. 26 5:05 finish. That run would have qualified me in the A and also would have had me finish the A-Main in 6th!!! Had i run 26 5:01- I would have been top three in A. The A-was star studded to boot. Half of the guys will be in the A- and B-Mains at this years Champs I bet.

Car was fast and so smoooth. I was very busy running the races and running two classes as well. We had 71 entries today (30 Touring cars).