R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Fred_B
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Josh Keller
Well, I've got a little problem. I'm getting ready to go do some 1C LiPo testing and I'm having a problem with my RS Pro. Without a receiver pack, the motor doesn't work. But with a receiver pack it does. Red wire connected or not, switch on or off. Personal transponder and servo plugged in or not. It didn't matter. I'm thinking something along the lines of the battery, but at 4.22 it shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to check my Hotwire settings again, and double check the voltage cutoff. That's all I can really think it may be.

I'm kind of stumped on this one.

Thanks,

Josh
With single cell, I had to run a receiver pack or voltage booster to get the speedo to work properly. You'll probably need the receiver pack or booster to get the transponder and servo to work properly anyway.

The RS works great for single cell as long as you power it up with the receiver pack or voltage booster. Just use the switch on the receiver pack and leave the speedo switch off.

Ran single cell yesterday at the local track and it worked fine with a voltage booster. It looks like you can run full voltage boost with single cell but it's a little over the top with 4 cell.