R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CLEVELAND US INDOOR CHAMPS 2008
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Bob-Stormer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MR.BILL
Bob I have a message from Holiday Inn for you, Thanks to the pit towel you give away not one towel from the hotel came up missing. Big Thanks

Our pleasure.

That's hard to believe though, as I stole 4 myself. Nah, just kiddin;.

Perhaps we should do it again next year? I think to few people wanted to trash the towel as intended and used it as a pit mat or souvenir.

I've got a few other ideas that might help the racers A LOT. I'd like to somehow address the things I see that irritate me or cause others to have a to do a lot of extra work.

I'd like to see a charge table with 10 chargers on it for the guys that are staging. It's a pain in the arse to pack all that stuff down there if you end up back to back or need a good peak. That would help me relax a bit. Likely a LOT of others too.

Also, packing and traveling with a tire truer is a HUGE pain in the butt. Perhaps that tire truing room could be setup with say 6 matching truers in it all guys would have to know is something like bring your favorite arbor with an 8mm bore.

I believe something like that would be a good fit for a company like Stormer Hobbies.