R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC BODZ is a CLOWN!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Mike Dana
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

He's got $300 and two bodies of mine since a year ago.

Doug and I used to be pretty tight. He's painted for me since 2003. Then, last winter poooooooooooooooooofff; thief.

Call the local PD and they will tell you its a civil matter; they can't do anything (I called them).

Call your attorney and if he's any good at all he'll tell you you'll need an attorney that is recognized by the Oklahoma Bar Association (Oklahoma attorney).

Paypal won't do a thing if it's past the 90day deal they have.

In my case, like I said I knew Doug from "way back". Heck my original scheme that I came up with (he painted) in 2003 is still on his homepage right under the "BUY NOW" label on the left HERE. Along with my updated schemes all in his gallery: HERE. Pretty frustrating when I come up with a scheme, he paints it, we agree he won't sell it and I find versions of it on EBay from him nowadays. Yeah, he'll paint my scheme and sell it to somebondy else but won't paint the bodies of mine he has or even return the 3bills he owes me... whatever. Now, when you guys see my scheme on EBay you can chuckle knowing the story.

Straight up Doug is a thief. I wish he wasn't but he is. If you haven't been theived by him yet, you will. Like I said, we had a way better than typical relationship and I'm out 3 bills and 2 shells...

If you guys need a GREAT paint job please get in touch with Jim Meyers at Winning Edge Designs. His email is: [email protected] Tell him I sent you. His work is top notch, he's an honest guy and he's been around longer than any of the others.

Jim just painted up this B44 shell for me. The pic doesn't do the "Bass Boat" metallic any justice.