R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ninja jx .21 tuning problems.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:34 AM
downunder23
Tech Addict

well................it seems that i have hardly got my time out of this engine feels like just yesterday i broke her in and now...........well caput i need new stuff.

i think i might just get another axe rossi cobra i owned one previous to the ninja and it had mad compression even at the end of its life its just i broke the rod and it blew 2 holes in the case so if i buy another i know it will last & i will have spares.

the only problem is that the axe rossi cobra 2 is out and it has a bigger rear bearing compared to the original which i wont be able to use the bearing i recently replaced in the original just before it blew. cost me like $75 aud.from bearing shop. got like 2-3 litres on it.

least i know the pinch will stay for a while and it really screams the cobra is good engine. i think its faster than the ninja too. and is now cheaper.

thanks guys for your help i apreciate it i just never thought i would have a worn piston and liner so quickly and i used to run an os v spec and they run well loose so i never thought that way plus it seems to have pinch but i guess when its hot its expanding.

also to you guys who thought it was the lsn being too lean well when i richen it, it still does it just not as bad it comes to an idle sooner but then it flames out easier too and feels slugish.