R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - kicked out of a stock class?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 09:20 AM
FRANKENSTEIN
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

as a budget racer? stock was way more expensive to run than mod until recently.

Originally Posted by Super_Roo
As a budget racer I can understand snakebaits anger to the situation and I can see why he pointed out that he drove 2 hours to get there. Thats a fair bit of driving to get to a race meet, weather it be a points event or just a weekly race meet but either way it looks like snakebait supports his local hobby shop more than they support him.

I would like to see a show of hands from those of you that race one class and one class only every race meet you attend?

Then I would like to know how many of you that race only one class take the equipment with you to the track so you can race another class at the drop of a hat?

If your on a budget like I am I doubt you would be to prepared to change classes.

If the owner of the track had given notice prior to the event I'm sure that things would be different now. If the owner hadnt changed his mind back again I think things would be different now.

I see in another forum that the owner would like snakebait to drive 2 hours to go see him so they can sort this mess out face to face but I think in this case the owner needs to be the one making the 2 hour effort.

Having said all this snakebait, you need to bump yourself up but it shouldnt happen this way.