R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - B44 NEW ASSEMBLED
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 08:03 AM
Terry M
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
I offered to give him back his money. plain and simple. Terry chooses to escalate this and even lies that I sent him a voice mail calling him a nitwit.

If he was truly not happy then send it back no questions asked. yet he insists on proving a point. but he still wants to keep the buggy. he knows he got a killer deal and even milked me to get another set of mounted tires.

TerryM.. send it all back man.. I'll pay the shipping. I will gladly give you back your money.
I've got the message on my phone...saved...with a California area code...imagine that? That's funny...I don't even know anybody in California. If you wanna take legal action over this then go right ahead...but I'll tell you right now that it will cost you WAY more than sending me those parts. Also...check my feedback on here...absolutely stellar after all the years of being in this hobby. I never lie...about anything...but you choose to come after me and NOW I see that you have edited and deleted the picture. That's not gonna work because I have already printed the original posting along with a large color pic of the buggy you had in there.

Play hard ball huh? You picked the wrong guy Steve. And to think this could have been as simple as you explaining WHY that pic was in your post...and that those items were not going to be included...but we're way past that now.