R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobbywing new burssless ESC testing
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 07:04 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
I am a little disappointed that the moderators and various highly "experienced" forum members are beginning to 'flame' lutach.

If you wish to wax lyrical about your SP speedo combo's then may I suggest a different thread for conversations about SP stuff.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...rs-thread.html

I for one am getting a little annoyed that this HOBBYWING thread is being hijacked by Speed Passion owners / Importers / Fanboys (pick one)

I am waiting to recieve my Hobby wing combo and to be honest it will do pretty much what I need it to do, but costs considerably less than one of the 'Brands'.

Moderators / Admins can we please get some control as the flaming issues seem to be ruining a decent thread about the similarities of a particular brand vs sourcing direct.

Liken it if you will to the PC situation, we all have bought OEM processors or DVD writers or GFX cards, we know they come with a lesser warranty or little back up however those of us of a technical nature will buy these as we save a not inconsiderable amount of money in the process. Why would I buy a Speedo from an established brand when I can source the same, or very similar item for 1/2 the cost. if I melt a speedo by over gearing or abusing it I doubt that Speed Passion would happily replace it no matter how great their customer service is.

Please leave the Hobbywing thread to those of us that wish to discuss that companies products, and if that includes conversations about the similarities to other 'manufacturers' then leave that to be our business.

I get constantly annoyed by 'team' drivers or 'team wannabees' constantly abusing people, no one knows if lutach is a kid and it is disrespectful in the extreme to abuse him with comments telling him to shut up.

Is freedom of speech and expression a right only here in the UK or did the US suddenly become an Orwellian place where individual thought is a crime.

Cheers & best regards

Cherry

did you notice the date of the last post and yours, way to stay on top of things,