R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Evo 3, SD or Barracuda?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 01:36 PM
ImGoinRCn
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Our Yokomo drivers are tossing thier batteries out all of the time. I have the Yoke MR4TC Pro and love it but I like my Cuda better. It handles better on the asphalt than my Yoke and my old TC3, and I know my Cuda will be better on the carpet. I also run my Cuda stock out of the box except for rear hubs to take some toe out. I flat spotted the original spur on the first time out but replaced it and haven't had any trouble. I will get the pal drive system, and some Ti screws but I am very pleased with the car, out of the box. The only draw back is the instructions are in Japanese but people on this site helped me out. Haven't drove the Evo3, not the SD...I also had the xxx-s when it first came out and did not like it. I'm sure the G+ is a better car. Not very many people like it here. They like TC3s which I did not care for at all...I don't crash much but seems like when you do, pray you have some a arms. If I could buy a 2nd car, I'd buy another R2...but that is me and not you. Hope this helps.