R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Brushed or Brushless?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 01:26 PM
speedxl
Tech Elite

guys your not getting it i said its ok at this point for the hobbiest until they perfect it it will not hit mainstream evo your saying see how everfybody here is against me thats i guess all the brushed guys dont care you invited me here and until the systems are perfected they wont be raced in competition they may make endurance races for them but smell the coffe you guys are the 5% of the racing crowd for it and were probably the ones that couldnt figure out the brushed motors.
hey evo if you from florida have you ever been to a florida state series race and if yes ask every one what they think about brushless and report back out of a hundred guys maybe 5 to 6 will say sound cool and the rest will say screw that because they cant be tuned when you get the real world
view and not the view of the 7 or 9 guys on here ganging up on the only guy with balls to argue on behalf of the brushed motor crowd dont say that the majority want it or that the 5% factory guys are the only ones that dont wanted its the other 99.9 of the racers that dont want it its only you guys that play with these cars at home. go into the real world and ask the racer and report the truth not youre biased view point, i am open minded if the motors were accepted by the mass then i would use it buty for now it'll sit inn my monster truck.