R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CLEVELAND US INDOOR CHAMPS 2008
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 05:51 AM
Mo Denton
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

I have to say I havent missed an Indoor Champs in my 7 years of racing.
and I really think this was the smoothest one yet. Maybe the lower turnout maybe not.. who knows who cares, it was a blast. Still got to see some old friends drink a few beers keep EA on suicide watch and watch some of the nest drivers in the country compete. lower TC turnout??? yes it was by far I think there was more than 14 and when you got guys like Cuffs in the 10 spot in qualifying competition was there. It really cant be to hard to narrow the jackass down if you look at the top ten. but anyway, I for one also like the announcing. I dont think people understand that those guys have to talk for 16 to 20 hours a day NONSTOP!!!! give em some credit every year JohnnyV does an awesome job and every year he looses his voice...lol kind of routine now.. also how about the world GT class, that is truley spec racing at its finest. competition was fierce in that class with I think 4 to 5 different chassis in the main. anyway it was my first time back to carpet since snowbirds and I am sure some people got a few laughs out of me my first time out....it for sure turned more than my 1/8 buggy..lol like my first time down the straightaway and turning in about 20 feet to soon...LMAO I dont even think I crossed the scoring loop..LOL
but all in all it was fun fair and competitive. see you all soon.
thanks
MO Denton