R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - qcstrokr 50/50 so far.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:05 PM
SirKarnage
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCH
Thats a fine offer. Keep me posted as to when you are going down. If you plan get there before me, then maybe I can shuffle my schedual around and we can meet up and pay him a visit together. Get a lynch mob going on. LMAO
Originally Posted by RCH
I found this cool little site and filed a report. I also just got off the phone with his local police and I updated the FBI site with the police report number and the name of the officer I spoke with. The officer that I spoke to in Charlotte, was a hell of a nice guy. I sent emailed him the links to all 4 sites that this has been discussed on and had him pay close attention to post #15 in the thread on UltimateRC where he threatened the life of myself and my cousin with his arsenol of weapons...
I have been reading this forum all through the night and day.. RCH you started out strong.. allowing qcstrokr to prove your point by not answering your questions..atleast not appropriately.....
I tend to side with your claims based solely on that.

However..

I would suggest you tone it back down a notch as well.. your bringing yourself down to his level with your *almost* personal attacks. I quoted your posts there.. bolded just one example..

Be the better man and let the law work it out, without you resorting to threats yourself.

Not trying to be judgemental.. just an outsider looking in.