R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Chris K
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by diamondracing
Chris k

you must ride the small bus wherever you are from if you honestly think young fellow under the radar Billy fischer who finished 2nd at buggy nats and is pretty well known everywhere he races isn't top tree. and what do you think Drake - truhe - maifield and the others where born sponsored really? Really? You need to get a job at the local wal-mart you have way to much time to ponder down yonder.

Woooooaaaaaa there big boy - READ what I wrote - NOT what you 'think' I wrote!!!!!!!

Billy Fischer does his job quietly and VERY efficiently - without a buncha' noise. THAT was where my 'under the radar' comment came from - possibly I should have spelled it out a bit better...

BUT

I'm not sure that earned me the 'short bus' comment!!!!!!!!

AND, I was asked to name ONE - which I did! Happens to be one that I know and know the story on.... Nothing was taken away from ANY of the top national drivers - I just answered what I was asked! Of course NO ONE was born 'sponsored'!!!

As for the part time job at Wal-Mart - I don't need anything to take up my extra time - I'm plenty busy as it is and certainly don't appreciate THAT reference either!

AND, I'm sure the folks at Caster are proud of you and where you have taken this thread - which up to YOUR post had avoided name calling and finger pointing and questioning of abilities!!!!!!! I'm sure your mature outlook will allow you to represent Caster the way THEY want to be represented both ON and OFF the track!

NOW, back to your regularly scheduled programming and thanks for playing!