View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #20
Chris__RC
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The Evader is an OK entry level truck but it isnt as good as the e firestorm. My advice is to get the E-Firestorm, $190, and Orion Formula 15X2 BB Motor, $40. That is $240. And you can save $25 off your order of $200 or more so the total will come to about $215+$20 for shipping (estimate)=$235 for truck and motor. The E-Firestorm is lighter than the rustler and also handles better so it will go faster with the same motor and it also duable. For a battery the E-Firestorm ESC (speed control) only takes 6 cells but even with that it will be faster than a rustler on 7 cells. For a battery I would suggest this, Trinity Reference 3600mAh. It is a good battery at a great price for the capacity. I would get 2 or more if you want to play more than waiting for the batteries to charge. For a good but cheap battery charger I would either suggest the Onyx 200 or Onyx 210 depending on how much you want to spend. You can get the 220, 230, or 240 if you have a bigger budget. You need to get a good charger to start out with. Hope thia helps!!!! Do it once, do it right!!!

And my favorite saying, "Pay me now, or pay me later, because your gonna pay me."

And that saying is soo true!!!! Buy cheap, buy twice!!

The o''le saying goes, pay me now, or pay me later, because you gonna pay me. "Pearl_414"
Chris__RC is offline   Reply With Quote