R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Power Rc 40C 5000 Lipo
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Danny/SMC
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wallstreet
OK guys.... Put The Kool Aid Down........

Why is everything being questioned all of a sudden ??? Cause one guy who doesnt have a 30+ c rated cell on the market or a device to test c ratings is saying to ????

I have a buddy who races with me alot , also happens to develope lipo battery systems for hybrid and all electric automobiles ... He laughed at the false lipo claim thread, and is probably laughing at the guys questioning the 40c as well... There are far far superior batterys out there that just havent made it to the rc industry yet cause of cost and other reasons.. And when new cells are developed the other cells become cheaper and brought into different industries. So dont let one person tell you to question every product that comes out. Let these companies bring out there products, give us there spec and either by them or dont. Thunder Power knows lipos, they have been around for a while now and not just in rc cars, they have stuff for heli's and planes as well.. I do not own any thunder power products but a few guys at the track i race at have the thunder power charger and say its awesome... So give companys a chance.

My 5200 35c cycled out better than my 5000 28c by a good margin so i fail to see how its being falsely advertised...

Last time you posted the numbers on your 35C packs you didn't seem to impressed so what has changed since then ?