R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4/T4 Forum
Thread: RC10B4/T4 Forum
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 10:31 PM
adam lancia
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
Thanks for the help guys.. Yes, I run on a clay track here in Australia. It's this one actually.

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/bigfix/

So i would use the narrow/standard 4 rib part# 8175 tires yeah? So will these tires fit on those LOSA7004 Wide wheels still or is there a narrow/standard wheel that suits? I see the wide wheel is the same width as my B44 front wheels. I owned a XXX4G+ and noticed that if i swapped the front LOSI hex spacer over with a Associated hex spacer (the associated one being a thicker spacer because the associated front wheels have a deeper hex hole in the wheel (and if you just tried to fit an associated front wheel on the LOSI hex you would 1):have a wider offset and 2):run the risk of the hex pin coming out as it is not protected by the wheel)) that I could run B44 wheels all round and I would only need to have one make of wheels in my pit box. If these LOSI wheels that i am to use with the wheel MOD are the same width as the B44 wheels can I use my B44 wheels all round after changing to the Associated hex? Then I can run my Rulux wheels

Thanks for all the help lads...Oh and I am
The Associated 2wd's don't use a hex in the front wheel, they have 2 bearings mounted in the front wheel vs. the Losi's that mount the bearings in the spindle and use a hex to key into the wheel. I suppose it would be possible to use the Associated hex and wheels but I'm not familiar iwth the B44 or the Losi's so much, I just know a wittle bit