R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - did i get a good deal ??
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 05:13 AM
bushyar15
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Count me as one of those people....

Here's my deal. Its really the end of the Nitro season here in Denver. I went ahead and bought an RC8T anyways. The day after I received the RC8T I left for a couple week trip....

During that time I decided I really don't have the time to run two classes nor do I want to spend the money on the extras, more motors, tires, and spares. The price of a kit is just the beginning. Factor in a good motor is another 300.00, a few sets of tires at like 75ish bucks a set, a couple of good servos, thats another 200.00 bucks.... So, thats another 700.00 bucks...

Just don't want to spend that extra for something for a class I'm just going to run occassionally.

I too am that guy that runs a buggy once or twice then sells it. Why? Cause I like to try out what's out there and determine if its better than what I currently have.

As you see on this site, post; "What's the best buggy". And you'll get as many different answers as there are people. For me the only way to be sure what is the best buggy is to try them all and see....

I drove my O'Donnell Z01B one practice day then sold it, sold my MBX6, Slayer, Slash, Baja 5B, and a host of others as well. The D8 I have has under 15 minutes on it and I'm seriously considering selling it.....

And as you can see from my "trader feedback", I'm not scamming anyone when I sell his stuff, just giving someone a good deal!

Originally Posted by Jonro
If it turns out all ok, hell yes.

But i see these kind of sales come up from time to time, why do people buy brand new kits then just sell them with only one race on them/without using them?