R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Scooby Horton1
Tech Master

Originally Posted by daleepp
To Doug, Marty and all the guys who shared your views and opinions regarding my questions: THANKYOU! I hear you loud and clear.

This tread has like 113 pages now - and I confess I really haven't read to many of them - so I've been pretty much out of the loop. What I'm seeing and hearing from all you guys is summed up in one word: Passion.

I think its awsome that you all are so passionate about this VTA class and movement. In a way..... I can relate. The stuff I'm into - well - I'm really into it.
I'll be taking all your comments to heart, I can assure you that. I'll keep you posted if anything developes at my end.

Thanks again! - Dale - Protoform

BTW - while at the SEMA show I spent approx a half hour talking to Parnelli Jones - one of my all time hero drivers. He won the 1970 Trans-Am championship with a Bud Moore Ford Mustang (pictured), beating Mark Donohue and Penske Racing by a single point, back when TransAm was one of the USA’s top racing series, brimming with manufacturer-backed teams. Parnelli's just a total racing stud!

Dale I hope you make some bodies for this class!