R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Weekend in Vegas!!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Just Fast
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Robert R
Danny as you know my name is Robert Rodriguez I have lived in Vegas all my life 45 years now, I have been racing On Road & Off Road for past 8 years, and yes I have been around since the old 4 aceces were around, and have seen it change.

What I do know about life Danny is that its all about Choices. I cant tell you were the original 4Aces members are today. But what I can tell you is that they made CHOICE not be part of RC any more or I should say On Road RC, and that is by there CHOICE, no one put gun to there head or twisted there arm and tell them they must get out they made CHOICE to leave. Now shame on them to say that it was all Riches Fault. I ask this were else is that show up in there life? Who allows some one to so call run them off? There were over 10 Members, are you telling me that Rich ran all them off? He (rich) must be scray gun wearing guy. I dont feel sorry for victums of life people like that make Choices to do things like get out and then they want to blame everyone one else for there Choices. boohooo.

As far as the Silver Bowl On Road Trach it is County Track meaning its owned by Clark county city of Las Vegas, not Rich Taylor. You or I can go to them and if you wish put on a race any time of the year if you like, All they request is few items like fees and insurance. No one has made that Choice to due that Danny you know Why? Becuse they dont want to. But its there for them to due so. I have been with others who wanted to start up Clubb or put on Races but again all they do is talk I have yet seen anyone step up and take lead. As for my self I have no intrest in taking that lead. I have a lot on my plate now with my own Catering bussniss, I have grown from 2 empoyee to over 20 now. So RC has to come later on my list to do but it is a good out for me when I do get to go out. Yes you are right I was there at the track watching I dont feel bad about that, its was my Choice to do so, I feel good about my Choices remember there are my Choices I own them.

As far as why Rich didnt wait to clean track on Friday why not make the attempt to try it. The wind was not that bad but still blowing there were people at track that travled and came early to practice why not give them chance to do so. Thursday was good practice day.

Danny if you spoke to others and they were not happy shame on them for not speaking up again CHOICE. People like that have made Choice to be followers in life, thats not bad thing its just who they are, But if they dont like it they have to step up. I always have to ask were else is that showing up in there life? I call it the Mexican Crab syndrome.

For those of you who dont know about it. If you take Mexican Crabs and dig whole there will always be two of them left in the whole, because one of them will always pulling the other one back in. True

Again I have not heard one Solution from you. Stop being follower and take lead to make changes, if thing are not working for you. Or you can be like the others and leave and just blame it on Rich. But be Good with your Choices.

Robert, how did you get the Crabs! ....you may need to see a doctor!