R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - My Buggy to CORR truck conversion !
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 07:02 PM
BashemSmashem
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default My Buggy to CORR truck conversion !

Well , here she is ! After talking about it all summer I finally started working on my Buggy to CORR truck conversion . []

It started life as an Ofna buggy and is now an Ofna CORR truck !

First a shot of the front bumper and body mount , the body mount bolted right up too the shock tower with no mods ! I did have too cut the body post off at an angle too get them too stand up straight though (the body mounts are from a Slash).
The bumpers are from an LST2 along with the front and rear skid plates , the brace is from the rear bumper of a REVO .

Now some pics of the rear bumper and body mounts , for the body mounts I cut off the rear wing mount at a 90 degree angle and bolted the rear mount too the wing struts. The bumper is put on the same way as the front but I used the front lower bulkhead for a JATO for the bumper brace .

And now some pics of the body on , it really fits great and even at full compression there is no rubbing ! Cant wait to get this on the track and mess with some Slayers ! Still gotta decide how I want too paint it , I am thinking silver with black and blue graphics ?

Probably gonna put an LRP Z.28 Spec 3 in it , that or a Mach 427 . [X(]

Soo What do you guys think of my conversion ? Sorry for the poor quality close ups , I spend all my money on R/C's not cameras ! [][][]