R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:52 PM
Jspeed
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BiggDogg33
Its alot of GT class racers out here who really love this class,and im one of them for sure,but honestly this how I feel for sure,and remember that this is my opinion only,I feel like there should be two classes for racing the GT's the open and the spec,nothing is wrong with that,but I feel like lets make it fair,by letting the IGT1 and the DM-1spec race together in either class spec or open only because the are close or same size,and let the IGT2's and the DM-1 1/7th scale race together since they are closer in size in either open or spec class.

My GT2 has every hopup on it thats available, shocks swaybars, etc... for open class but I wont enjoy racing it against the GT1 or dm-1spec but put me in there with the dm-1 1/7th scale and its on, because I feel like the race is equal rather its spec or open class!!!
2 things to think about:

A. Kyosho only offers the IGT1 on the Ferrari anymore and they may not do it forever, so eventually they'll be none in the Spec class.

B. The IGT2's length is not hardly a big deal, it has the same width too.

Anyone care to chime in on the weight, width & overall length of the 1/7 scale chassis?