R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 03:33 PM
John St.Amant
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRFwhitey
John, your ideas have been tested before. They DO NOT work better than what we have now. If you find they do in fact work better for YOU, just keep it to yourself and use it to YOUR advantage. Now get on with life, maybe go out for beers with some friends and stop spending so much time on the internet!
Actually I was thinking more of the lines of a fiberglass top deck,,,
And please don't tell me what to do. If someone tried something and it didn't work well.. perhaps it wasn't done right. I'm all about trial and error. I spend more time playing with my kid than anything else. the cars keep me from being an alcaholic, and the internet allows me to get other peoples insight on many things. But for some reason, no one seems to think I'm allowed to make my own decisions or speak my mind. Or is that just the way it is overseas. I've never been off this continent. When my friends call to chat , it's usually about RC. I am a very very experienced racer. I do happen to be boistrous and oppinonated. But its better than being a cloned sheep .Not that any of you are but.... oh never mind