R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LRP vs. Novak vs. Tekin Brushless Speedos?!?!?!?!
Old 11-15-2008, 01:31 PM
BlackedOutREVO
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rmargiotta
I know what you mean, I asked Ralph Burch (the guy I work with) this question last year, and wound up with the TC Spec that blew out in about a month... They are great speedos, but I have heard the TV Specs don't like to hold up real well in the long run, it was bitchin' while it ran tho!!!

I appreciate the feedback guys!
I never had any problems with my TC specs, never fried one in 2 years of having it. And that thing went to hell and back, I cant even lie LOL. I never had any problems with it, and it always did what I wanted it to do.

I can def understand though if you blow one up or something happens to it, it makes you wonder, and worry about buying another. Haha I do that for sure. But I wouldnt buy any other speedos out there over LRP

Originally Posted by cherokee
I wonder how many of those guys buy their equipment. Myself I would rather give up a little and have something that will last and last.
Im sure they dont buy there stuff. But its good enough for all the top guys to win all they do. I never had any problems with my Tc spec