Thread: BMI's DB12R
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 09:49 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyrrus
hey just a quick question.

I have both the one pc top mount and cross brace and the 2 pc with out the cross brace . the part that connects the damper tube and the on top the the flex plates. Is there a deifference in performance in either of the two.

And jason thanks for the help, almost got into the A here. ( really freaking hard lots of good crc driver in my club.) but hit a board hard and broke my battery and an L flex plate.

well tomorrow is another day and look out.

Just another question what is the benifits of either laydown servo or angled. have the servo flat right now.

the car keep going faster and faster. can't wait to get the new products and go to brushless soon, maybe after the new year.

cheers

The one piece crossbrace doesnt effect handling so much as it does keep the chassis from flexing when using heavy damper tube lube.

Running the servo flat is good for carpet racing. You will have a slight bit of bump toe in. THis will mellow the car out going into a corner so the car isnt so edgy. I have seen guys who run the servo angled on carpet and asphalt. Jason Schreffler run the servo on the angled mounts.