R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - W.I.N.(WIREGRASS INDOOR NATIONALS)
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:25 AM
PUDDIN
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Euro Stealth
The Pro Series was done totally different. In order to be a Pro, you had to qualify at a previous race as a pro. Intermediate class could have unlimited sponsors, but not have qualified in pro, and Sportsman class was just that, had to have finished out of the top 60% of Intermediate to be considered a sportsman.

Frankly I think there should be a Pro Class, and Sportsman class. If you have ANY sponsorship, you should race pro, end of story. If you are good enough to get a sponsorship, you should be good enough to race the pro division.

I want to run the pro division, just so I don't get hacked all day, winning isn't my biggest things, having fun is, and me getting hacked makes me frustrated, thus meaning no fun. I rather finish 13 laps down to the leader then win but get hacked a whole race.

I do not agree with you. The rules for sportsman pro series is yoiu can have any sponsor except chassis. Now a days anybody can get a 50 deal. saying that a guy who works at a hobby shop should run pro is ridiculous. There needs to be a class for the guys in the middle. No matter what you do there is always cheaters. Saying that Rc racing should not have a middle ground makes no since every sport out there has middle classes. Something for people who can't make the pros but loves the sport and can race or play with guys there level.