R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FORGASS STATE RACE #4
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 06:25 PM
dj apolaro
Tech Elite

Well guys, another race in the books. It was good all around. The friends, weather, track, food, etc was as nice as one could have hoped for. I am very sad about the Port C. Track for many reasons, but mainly for all the hard work it must taken and now it is all gone. Let this remind us of what can happen. I know David and Gary have put countless hour and money into making a great track for us to race at. I think David is one of the most dedicated people to this sport I have even seen.

Thank you guys for all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for Race #4. David and I have been talking about how to help the racers of Forgass in this great sport we enjoy so much. We had planned on starting a class every once in a while for topics that would help new and old racers a like. It does not matter what brand you drive, what motor you use or so on. David posted on the race #3 forum that the first class will be at race #4. We are going to do this, however it will have to be at race #5, since I am not making the next race. I just wanted to let people know now so we are on the same page. Look foward to helping those that want help.

Till next race,

DJ Apolaro