R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI's DB12R
Thread: BMI's DB12R
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:09 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serzoni
I just got back from The Big Chill in Jackson, MS. TQ'ed with the car and finished in 3rd after an insane battle with 2 of the locals. Would've had TQ by a full lap, but I caught a plowdisk and landed on the front straight and drove halfway back around the track instead of waiting for a spotter to realize what had happened. This car is awesome. After running this weekend with the car and reading the comments of a certain national champion from another company in that other 12th scale thread, all of my 12th scale stuff from a certain company in New York is out the door. It would go in the garbage, but the wife would kill me. Jason, you need to make a touring car, man. If nothing else, bring back your cyclone chassis so I can slap one on my touring car.
That is great to hear buddy. Im glad that the car is working well for you. You neve rwant to throiw away money. You can always sell it. Thanks for the support buddy,it means alot.

I am always looking to grow but i need to do it a little at a time. The sky is the limit though