R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - v-one evo 2 parts on evo 1!Help will be appreciaed!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:20 AM
carkillaii
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by didrace
Hello there i have just purchased a v-one rrr on ebay and the guy who was selling it said it was the wc version but when i go it i dont see any wc equipment on it.. I will try and send you a pic and tell me please what do you think..but am almost 100 persent sure this is not the wc version...the wc version come with universal swing shafts this one has the dog bones, aluminium brake hub but this one hasthe plastic one and many other parts..the box has a stamp that says world champion winner and at the side it says wc team edition.. but maybe this is not its box..

The other thing i wanted to ask is that he did not send me the centax system, no flywheel no clutchbell no clutches nothing..and i would like to know if the evo 2 2d centax system works with the old one..?(pinion gears with evo 1 spur geras)

also what parts shall i change? i never made a research on this car.. what option parts shall i buy for it as a must? what option parts of the evo2 fit the evo 1 and do they worth the change?

Thank you very much..
That sucks what happend to you, but all parts will fit from the RRR-Evo2 and yes the 2d will work fine