R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 09:36 AM
revrace
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dannyg1970
you know getting on hear and reading this you would think Dan was some kind of ungrateful jerk who doesn't appreciate help,and not pay the people that build his track.I talk to Dan just about every day and all he was saying is a bobcat with tracks on it Like Mike Davis has is the better"easier" way of building the track.And as far paying for diesel fuel for the project(shakes head) please!Do you think he would expect you the builder to pay for fuel? Dan is about the nicest guy you could know and is willing to compensate the track builders with fuel,time,and whatever he can.I also know that we are trying to get 3-4 loads of clay in the next couple of weeks,And at that time there will be a new layout with improvements.Any questions you can call Dan or myself.
Dan 951-760-4573
Danny 951-296-8752
Very well said. Dan is about the nicest guy you would ever hope to meet. It is funny how people like to talk crap over the smallest things. Dan is completely aware of any shortcomings ARC may have. He has plans to fix them all and make the facility one of the best around. We all know that is has the potential to be great. What I don't understand is that people are even complaining. ARC is a GREAT track. It is big, has a great covered drivers stand, good lighting (will get better soon), it is centrally located, in a safe area, etc. Basically he just needs better clay and that is going to happen very soon. Maybe your car doesn't work over the "bumps" and "blown out" corners as well as you want because you need to learn how to set up a car for a bumpy track. Try changing shock locations, pistons, oil, etc and make your car work better....I have and I work on it every weekend.
To DirtyDezPirate, I am sure that he appreciates all of your work and effort in helping him with the track. If you offer your services and equipment and he declines, don't get offended by it. Take it for what it is and that's it. I am sure it is nothing to take personal. We all appreciate that you want to help make ARC better.