R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - axe rossi x1 evolution engines thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:37 PM
FactoryTeam08
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by zixxer
so your saying an o.s. speed and a grp are soft ? wow ..... i thought about the jpx's just not really sure of the quality .....i appreciate the input from everyone ...even on the old thread it seems like a mix ....having not run anything over 400 bucks for an engine ....im just looking for good for decent dollars ....seems like there will be equal amounts of plusers and minusers ....then again im not racing national level events ....i have had great luck with the go motors ...having run all variations ...except the .25 and the .28 ....including the sport 3 port ....unlike many i havent had any issues with them except for normal wear ....so if i can get a little more quality with something like the axe motors ...think im keepin it in my cart ...
Maximo is right the GRP, Speed and even the RB WS7 are soft on the bottom, but thats a good thing because these motors come alive in the mid range and top end... so while the other bottom end motors are spinning their tires these motors are pulling away and conserving fuel.