R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Br00d Racing Motors
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:39 PM
flameoutgarrett
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by russman7
No worries, that's fine with me. Your motors are the best, so it's worth the wait. Just getting anxious.

So, for 1/12th scale, do you recommend the Stockstar or the CO27? Still haven't gotten a clear answer. I'm used to the CO27, but I've heard good and bad about the StockStar and am intrigued by it's design. I've heard the RPM is higher than the CO27. Also, do your StockStar's receive the same treatment as your other blueprinted motors?

As a side note, you might want to consider adding guide to your site to help guide people through the mirade of choices with stock motors. Basically describe the typical characteristics compared to one another.
i personally like the CO27, i know how to make them fast for 1/12th, ive only used the stockstar a couple times and i dont have any different brushes or springs (stock anyways) to try anything different....
the stockstar gets a cut and shim and the usual stuff, just dont really have any tuning options, ie brushes and springs... nothin like the co27

i will try to make up a little guide on the site, time is a little tight for me... i work some weird hours and have to get to brood before and after work, we got some stuff in the works so it looks like i might have to cut down on my other job....OR not sleep lol