R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Caster Racing ZX-1R
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 09:38 AM
vnmsgt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D8
the Caster Racing parts quality are top of the line... people needs to stop being so blind. this is a good buggy all the way around..
People are blind because if they never heard of it they think it is not good. Some people just are too lazy to do the research and ask questions. I really do not care WHO is winning races or not. I look for a product that appeals to me buy how it looks first and THEN go into the details with it on how it is made and if I like it, THEN see about getting parts and I do not really care what a local hobby shop has or what locals are running what. My LHS's never have what I ever needed even when I had the more well known brands so does not really matter what I drive I will have to order parts or they will. At least I get it faster ordering online and do not have to drive to the hobby shop to pick the part up. If a brand was junk you would hear and read about it everywhere and look for reason's WHY. not just people saying what they heard and judge from there if the person did not maintain his car and was just a plain idiot because even a idiot can make a $800 truggy or buggy look like a piece!