R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated SC8 - Short Course Pro-4 Race Truck ★★★★★
Old 11-02-2008, 09:43 AM
charly71
Tech Regular

this truck should handle good its a rc8t chassis with rc8 a arms 150cc tank. the wheels is what gets me the back of the wheels look the same diamater as 1/8th scale butt the front is smaller in diamater the tires look like they could work on a variaty of race tracks the cage is awsome comes off with 4 big body clips so the truck will be the same for wrenching as any other 1/8th scale. tuning the motor with the body on could be a pain and the glow plug is located at the back of the cage dont know how long that setup will last in racing conditions on a scale of 1-10 for overall quality and coolness i give it a 9 1/2. im pretty certon you will see quite afew of thease popping up at tracks this spring and this winter if you have an indoor track. the only thing im kinda gripping about is why no AE bigbores? i know its a rtr but cmon my hobbyshop sells this truck for 630.00 you would think AE could do bigbores.