R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - new one18th forum
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 05:18 PM
4u2nv
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by mini_mac
you were the one that must feel inadequate, because I wasn’t the one that attacked you or your forum
or you’re just a jerk or being an ass.
you can’t have any self respect, or any respect for anyone, to open an uninvited and unbridled attack on someone else and another foru.
are you just plain stupid that you don’t know that artwork has to be trademarked or copyrighted ?
are you8 just plain stupid, or that unknowledgeable about the law, that you don’t know that the words new and improved have been used since the dawn of time.
if you had actually graduated the 6th grade Jethro most of this would have been a lot more clearer.

then again it's painfully evident you’re intent on being a jerk and an ass.
Go back and read my 1st post and my 2nd post. I stated right off the bat I wasnt bashing you or the site. I was simply wondering if you had taken over the old one18th site or if it had ties to it. I was pretty good friends with the owner of that site, so I was curious. YOU were the one who came and got uptight and started bashing with me, which isnt gonna fly.
You need to relize that you CANT take other peoples work and use it without permission. Theres a reason why you cant go and buy one18th.com or one18th.net.. Because its owned already. Im not sure if you just stumbled upon the logo in google or what but the logo your using is a actual sites logo that THEY created. Again, you cant use it without permission. If you tried to use my AndysGraphix logo, I would have you in court quicker than you could say "Im sorry". You also cant say its the "New and Improved" without there permission again because your using another site (which obviously you have ZERO ties too, otherwise this wouldnt even be a issue) and try to claim it as yours. Thats not right, nor legal. You however could call it One18 or something similar and create your OWN logo, but you cant bite off another site and certainly cant use there logo..

Also you want my honest opinion? If you would have came out with a REAL forum instead of a free forum, you might have had a chance. But with your shitty attitude, childish ways and simple name calling on top of this, your "forum" will NEVER be a hit. If your going to run your own site, you have to sell it to people, and be professional. Respect is huge in this, and with the way your going and how people are looking at you... Your not off to a good start.