R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated SC8 Setup and Tips
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:46 PM
charly71
Tech Regular

well i just got home from my hobbyshop and they have a redbull version out on display, we got to looking at it and man AE hit a home run with this rig. 1st i was worried about wrenching on this thing cause of the cage but 4 big body clips and the cage is off. now the tires are funky they look like they have an inner rib on the inner sidewalls to reduce tire roll in high corner speed pretty coll tire look like they would work on a varity of track surfeses. glowplug location is out back with 2 wires going to the motor not sure if this is going to be somthing thats gonna tacke race abuse time will tell may get a bump box when i get mine time will tell on that. the body is very thick and with the rollcage it should last awhile. THE TRUCK JUST LOOKS SO REAL its just crazy i love this thing and cant wait to get mine and start racing it. im wondering if a race class for this gas truck will be as popular as the slash class. my hobbyshop is selling this truck for 630.00 and even with the price tag i think this truck is gonna sell you get alot for the money and it does come with a fuel bottle and glow ignighter good radio to. man you cant even imagine how hard it was for me not to spen half my paycheck on this thing. couple more weeks and its mine!!!! EVERYBODY NEEDS ONE!!!!!