R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Engine Wars Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 05:10 PM
Vinyard
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
Hey, all modifiers you named here-they are selling their work, but as I remember, I didn't sell and even not offer to sell here anything. So far I made more then 50 engines for last 3 month and didn't ask penny for it.
Yes we do have drivers around the world who is testing my modding. So far I have only good feedback from them and some of them not only happy and also ask for more engines to be done.
I have offer to everybody my help to modding engines before, with no charge, a lot of people just regret my help and some of them call me errogant idiot. So, do you think after this words I will put my pics here before my modding will be recognized on official competitons? No, sorry, three days before winternats I will put here pics of all my modding, even to explane why I am doing it and what is behind my theory is. It will happened only in that time.
I belive I have already disclose couple valuble tips here as relaping piston/sleeve sets, to make run in time shorter and what it will affect in that case, I disclose info about glow plugs , which is most likely will be use by our team, I disclose what kind of material I am designed to use for Sleeves. I think it is enough info for now. I am not rush to became a public modifier, I am not professional here, it is my hobby and have fun do the engines.
So you have no choice to belive what people about my work or just don't belive, But again, I will not put any pics now, because I know it will be copied right a way, but the thing is, it will be copied wrong and I will be accused in missguyding.
This is only I can tell you for now.
Sorry about that, I hope evrybody will anderstand why I am like that. If somebody wants talk to me about my modding for them, they have to contact to me personaly not through the forrum.
you have PM sir..

thanks in advance..

Last edited by Vinyard; 09-08-2003 at 05:39 PM.