R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I don't know how some people stay in business!
Old 10-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Homer Allman
Tech Elite

I did not cancel any order. I only gave the option. I do take full responsibility for what happened. I did drop the ball and for that I apologize. One of the biggest opportunities of my RC life happened totally out of the blue last week. I had to give it my full attention to complete the deal. The deal is now complete and I can move forward with the future in which i'm sure I will make some mistakes.

Guys as much as I appreciate it, you do not need to take up for me. I did make a mistake and I am sorry. I plan to give Frank something in return for his troubles. I know I can't help this one any further than I have, but hopefully I can gain his trust again.

www.tiltedrc.com does not get it right everytime but when they do it keeps money in your pocket. RC dollars always stretch further at TiltedRC.

I am proud to annouce that I have completed the deal to take over Linville Hobbies. They have build one of the nicest shops I have ever seen and have a ton of new products. Please be patient as we build and grow. If you have never shopped at tiltedRC please give us a try...