R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4/T4 Forum
Thread: RC10B4/T4 Forum
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:02 PM
DavidR
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

LOL... OK Guys so maybe there is alot of eye candy there. But at the same time I needed to put some weight back in the truck because of running Lipo. The majority of the parts I chose keep the weight fairly low on the chassis... And Yeah... They look awesome.

Yeah.. I could have done it with plates under the battery.. but what fun is that? I want this thing to look awesome as well as perform awesome.

Money really isn't an issue... So yeah! I'm gonna blow a little on this thing.

I just figured maybe you guys would have some ideas on some more stuff that would actually effect the way the truck drives or something to help the durability.

But I see that for the most part everybody wants to bash my choices in spending cash that I bust my ass for every day. So maybe I'll just keep my posts to myself from now on.

I do appreciate the post regarding the lightweight outdrives... I am running a Novak GTB Spread Spectrum with a 13.5 Brushless motor. I don't really think breaking those under what is essentially a stock motor will be a problem. But thanks for the heads up anyway. I truly do appreciate an honest response instead of just bashing my choices.

BTW - Yeah.. I did buy the JConcepts Hi-Flow Illuzion Body. Was actually one of the first things on my list... That thing is awesome looking!

But thanx anyway though.