R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Someone needs to Build Indoor clay in Temecula/Murrieta , CA
Old 10-30-2008, 01:58 AM
basshwg
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CoronaClayCo
How about lets find out what kind of Numbers of Folks that would like for this to happen in this area.

I've got all the Clay that anyone would ever want - THIS Clay is TREATED & PERFECT for such a track.

--------------------------------------------------

We maybe able to assist with the "Space" as well...

Just curious about peoples passion for this sport as I am NEW & don't know anything about it. But want to LEARN.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks

CoronaClayCo.

Jon

Well lets look at the only indoor clay track in SoCal now the OC/RC www.ocrcraceway.com in Huntington beach, CA opened in May 2008 and The numbers they are seeing are reported in another post are 250 racing & 150 practice per week not counting special events. If you have a nice setup as does OC/RC you offer PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES which offer rc companies special privileges to track access, large banner adds, dedicated pits & A Vip room for Team Racers, which in return they pay a nice monthly fee, you also rent out partial space to a hobby shop which is a must for onsite parts support. The Temecula/Murrieta is a Huge family community with a mid/high income average. You will also get the weekend travelers
as I do (70 miles oneway to OC/RC) because the indoor tracks are far & few between but they are fun & year round. You do need a large building, a decent track alone is over 4600sqft. This is something well worth looking at.