R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI DB10R!!!
Thread: BMI DB10R!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 03:06 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by heywire
or maybe most of the onroad racers want a car that has a good support system behind the company and has real racers that run the car for setup advice not some guy that thinks he knows what he is doing
Oh, i know what i am doing. If i didnt i would be changing my car every 2 weeks like the rest of you. I just dont need to pay racers to make my stuff look good and then have to setup and prep the cars for them. That is weak if you ask me. And how helpfull is it to the genral public to avoid about every question asked from the customers and justify it by putting a setup on the website that applies to super high traction? Great support there I really dont bother with the big races but i do support my product above and beyond ANY OTHER. Our cars have done extremely well at the big races but i do not push it. My cars win in the hands of the general public which is all that matters to me. If i paid all of the pros to run my cars, you would have the same results. Im not into fooling the public to thinking my stuff is good. Whatever the case, people need to have fun.

Last edited by protc3; 10-28-2008 at 03:55 AM.