R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I am Torn...
Thread: I am Torn...
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 09:03 PM
Euro Stealth
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thank you for that response, I think after doing some extensive research and what have you I have decided for my first year I am going to run buggy only. I have always liked buggy, but truggy seemed to be something I would enjoy more, today at work(I work at a skating rink so this is a weird coincidence) i ran into a couple of old friends that are running D8's. Out back we have dirt mounds and what not for plans in the future of adding additional parking, and one of them had their gear on them. Got to wheel the buggy around for about 15 minutes, and it was a pure blast. Nimble, responsive, doesn't seem to push to bad (non prepped area), seemed tot urn well off power, and I love the price (can't beat it in my eyes.) Tomorrow when I go to the Pro Series finals in FL, I am mainly going to be looking at the D8 and the SX8 by TQ Racing, both have really nice parts followings around me, and seem to be relatively cheap for replacements and upgrades.

I have also read alot on here, and other places and the D8 right now seems to be the choice/winner for me.